Coconut Oil Will Set You Free —and Improve Your Health!
Here’s a newsflash I’m sure won’t surprise you… nothing concocted in a laboratory can ever replace the value of what is found in nature!
Mother Nature is exceptionally generous in the how she provides a bounty of fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients to nourish your body so you can enjoy a long healthy life.
One particular fruit is – the coconut – it is so abundant in its healing properties it is often referred to as “the tree of life.” And before World War II, people living in island countries, like the Philippines, consumed a diet that consisted mainly of rice, root crops, vegetables and an abundance of the ultra-healing superfood, the coconut.
The coconut is a “functional food” rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber – the essential nutritional building blocks for perfect health.
Before World War II, the miracle-healing coconut had been used to help alleviate:
- Skin infections
- And more!
- The unique quality that helps coconut oil readily fight viruses, bacteria and even yeast!
- The special reason The Health and Science Institute proves coconut oil can promote colon health!
- A complete list of parasites, infections, and viruses that coconut oil has been shown to be effective against!
- The recommended dosage of coconut oil to consume, based on weight, for health purposes!
- And so much more!
For the absolute best supply and source:
Coconut Oil Benefits
This tropical oil is beneficial in many ways:
- Coconut Oil for Hair– This nourishing oil has been used for centuries in hair and its unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for certain hair types. Use it as a hair mask, hot oil treatment, or in homemade hair products.
- To Moisturize and Nourish Skin– The same properties make coconut oil great for skin as well. Many people like to use it as a natural moisturizer. Its natural antioxidant properties make it great for stopping wrinkles and skin irritation.
- Digestive Help– Coconut oil’s concentration of beneficial fats in coconut oil makes it helpful for digestion. Its antimicrobial properties can help fight irritation and infection in the gut from Candida.
- Great Source of Healthy Fats– Over 50% of the fat in coconut oil is lauric acid. In fact, coconut oil is the richest source of lauric acid after breastmilk.
- Mental Boost– Studies show MCTs may contribute to focus and mental performance.
- Hormone Support– Getting the wrong kinds of fats can create havoc on hormones. Coconut oil contains specific fats that support the body’s natural hormone production.
- Immune Support– The MCTs (including lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid) have antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties that make it beneficial for immune support.
- Great fat for cooking: Coconut oil is a stable oil that doesn’t break down easily at high temperatures like other oils do. It doesn’t go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties. It is great for cooking eggs, stir fries, grain free baked goods, and practically any other cooking use.